Fabulous Fish Soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 14.5-ounce can tomatoes, undrained and cut up
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Several dashes bottled hot pepper sauce
- 8 ounces fresh or frozen fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Combine all ingredients except fish.
- Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in fish.
- Return just to boiling.
- Reduce heat. Simmer gently, covered, for 5 minutes.