- 2 Mug Biscuits
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1/2 cup Ready-in-Seconds Hollandaise Sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cut the biscuits in half and set each half on a separate plate.
- Fill a saucepan two-thirds full with water and bring to a light simmer over medium-low heat.
- Once simmering, add the vinegar.
- Crack each egg into a separate bowl, then gently slide an egg into the lightly simmering water.
- Once the egg begins to turn white, add another egg, and so on until all the eggs are in the saucepan.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then turn off the heat and allow the eggs to sit in the hot water bath for 8 minutes before removing.
- Cook the Canadian bacon in a frying pan until lightly golden.
- Top each biscuit half with a slice of the pan-fried Canadian bacon and a poached egg, finishing each with 2 tablespoons of hollandaise sauce.
- Sprinkle with the parsley immediately.