Easy Oriental Chicken Soup
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 8 ounces packaged chicken breast stir-fry strips
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 of a 16-ounce package frozen broccoli, carrots, and water chestnuts (2 cups)
- 1 3-ounce package chicken-flavor ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In a large saucepan heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Drain off fat.
- Add the water, vegetables, and seasoning packet from ramen noodles to chicken in saucepan.
- Bring to boiling.
- Break up noodles.
- Stir into soup.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce.