Easy Maryland Crab Bisque
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 10.75-ounce can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 10.75-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 5 to 6 ounces crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or milk
- Chives (optional)
- In a saucepan combine milk, asparagus soup, mushroom soup, and half-and-half.
- Bring just to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Stir in crabmeat and dry sherry.
- Heat through.
- Garnish each serving with chives.