Easy Beef And Noodle Soup
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 10.75-ounce can condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 10.5-ounce can condensed beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups dried medium noodles
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- Finely shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- In a large saucepan or skillet cook meat over medium-high heat until brown.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle individual servings with Parmesan cheese.