Curried Vegetable Soup
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 14.5-ounce can vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup snipped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen baby peas and vegetables blend
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Curry Pita Crisps (optional)
- Combine cauliflower, broth, coconut milk, snipped cilantro, curry powder, and salt over high heat.
- Simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Stir in frozen vegetables.
- Heat through.
- Sprinkle each serving with red pepper flakes and cilantro and serve with Curry Pita Crisps.