Curried Tomato-Red Pepper Soup
- 1 cup orzo
- 2 10.75-ounce cans condensed tomato soup
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a saucepan stir together soup and milk.
- Heat over medium heat until soup simmers.
- Stir in cooked pasta and remaining ingredients except pesto.
- Heat through.
- Swirl 1 teaspoonful of basil pesto into each serving.