Curried Chicken And Grape Pockets
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, quartered
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- pinch of salt and pepper torn lettuce
- 2 whole wheat pita pockets, sliced in half
- In a medium bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, green onion and grapes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayo, yogurt, curry powder and mustard.
- Stir this into the chicken mixture.
- Taste to check seasoning before adding salt and pepper.
- Tuck a few pieces of lettuce into each pita half, then spoon in chicken salad.