- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 6-ounce carton plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk (optional)
- 1/3 cup snipped mint
- Snipped mint
- Combine all ingredients except milk and mint.
- Cover and process or blend until smooth.
- If necessary, stir in milk to reach desired consistency.
- Stir in 1/3 cup mint.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- Stir soup before serving.
- Sprinkle each serving with additional snipped mint.