Cucumber Salmon Coins
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Grated zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 English cucumber, sliced crosswise into coins
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, separated into small pieces
- 2 fresh chives, sliced
- Place the mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Divide the cucumber coins between 2 plates.
- Top each coin with a piece of smoked salmon, then drizzle with the mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with sliced chives.