Crunchy Jicama Fries
- 1 medium jicama, peeled and cut into fry-like pieces
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch of finely ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or sugar-free ketchup, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the jicama pieces on the baking sheet and toss with the oil and paprika.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping the fries over halfway through baking.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle the fries with the salt and parsley immediately.
- Serve with the mayonnaise on the side for dipping, if desired.