- 8 strips bacon
- 1 packed cup spiral-sliced butternut squash (5 1/4 oz)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (green parts only)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the pan, leaving the grease in the pan.
- Cool then bacon then crumble it.
- Add the squash and bell pepper to the pan with the bacon grease.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 8 minutes.
- Mix in the beaten eggs, green onions, and black pepper.
- Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Once complete, fold in half of the crumbled bacon.
- Divide evenly between 2 plates, top with remaining crumbled bacon, and serve.