Coconut-Lime Chicken Soup
- 1 2 to 2 1/2-pound deli-roasted chicken, skinned, boned and shredded
- 1 15-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup lime juice (2 medium limes)
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrot
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Thai seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Thai seasoning blend (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- In large saucepan combine all non-optional ingredients.
- Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle each with Thai seasoning and cilantro and pass lime wedges.