- 1/3 cup smooth unsweetened nut or seed butter or coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, cacao butter, or ghee
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 drops liquid stevia, or 2 teaspoons confectioners'-style erythritol
- Line a metal pan with parchment paper, draping some over the sides for easy removal.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed and smooth.
- Pour into the baking pan.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to set for 15 minutes if using cacao butter or 30 minutes if using ghee or coconut oil.
- If using a baking pan, break the bark into 8 pieces for serving.