Chocolate Soft-Serve Ice Cream
- 1 (13 1/2-oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup collagen peptides or protein powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup unflavored MCT oil powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons smooth unsweetened almond butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 drops liquid stevia, or 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Divide the mixture among 4 freezer-safe serving bowls and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- At the 30-minute mark, remove from the freezer and mash.