- 2/3 packed cup fresh flat-leaf parsley (leaves and stems)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 8 drops oregano oil, or 2 tablespoons additional fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 1/4 ounces pork rinds, for serving (optional)
- Place all the ingredients except the oil and pork rinds in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse until the parsley is broken up into 1/8-inch pieces.
- If serving right away, transfer the mixture to a serving bowl.
- Add the oil and stir to combine.
- Allow the chimichurri to sit for at least 20 minutes before serving with the pork rinds.