Chile, Garlic, And Bay Leaf Olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 5 dried red chiles
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 cup green olives
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, warm the oil.
- Once the oil begins to shimmer, reduce the heat to medium-low, add the garlic and cook, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the red chiles and bay leaves and cook for another minute.
- Add the olives and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the warmed olives, along with the chiles, bay leaves, and oil, to a serving dish and sprinkle with the red chile flakes.