- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound shredded or cubed cooked chicken or turkey meat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, optional
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper in a bowl until well combined.
- Add the chicken, celery, scallions, and almonds and stir until everything is coated with the dressing.
- Taste, adjust the seasoning, and serve.