Chicken With 40 Cloves Of Garlic
- 12 chicken legs
- 40 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, plus the leftover lemon wedges
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Add half of the onion and 12 garlic cloves to oiled slow cooker.
- Season chicken legs with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Place half the legs in the slow cooker.
- Add 2 sprigs of thyme, bay leaves, the remaining onion and another 12 garlic cloves.
- Top with remaining chicken legs, the rest of the garlic and thyme.
- Add lemons and lemon juice.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.