Chicken Fajita Chili
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 14.5-ounce cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 16-ounce package frozen sweet pepper and onion stir-fry vegetables
- 1 19-ounce can cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (optional)
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream (optional)
- 3 tablespoons guacamole (optional)
- Combine chicken, chili powder, fajita seasoning, garlic, and cumin.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, half at a time and cook until brown, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer chicken mixture to a slow cooker.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, frozen vegetables, and beans.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Top each serving with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole.