Chicken Burrito Bowls
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1.25 ounce packet taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups whole kernel corn
- 15 ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 16 ounces salsa
- 10 ounces canned diced tomatoes and green chiles with juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Brown rice, cooked and hot, for serving
- Toppings (optional) - shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, shredded reduced-fat cheese, chopped avocados or guacamole, reduced-fat sour cream, chopped green onions, additional chopped cilantro, and hot sauce.
- Place all ingredients except cilantro, rice and toppings in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Serve over rice with toppings.