Cheesy Meatballs & Noodles
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (dairy-free or regular)
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil or coconut oil
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiral sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients except oil, zucchinis and lemon juice in a bowl and combine until fully incorporated.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Take 3 tablespoons of the meat mixture, roll it into a ball, and place it in the frying pan.
- Repeat with the remaining meat mixture, placing 18 meatballs as close together as possible so that they all fit in the pan at one time.
- Cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the spiral-sliced zucchini and lemon juice to the pan with the cooked meatballs.
- Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Divide the noodles and meatballs among 6 plates.