Cajun Fish Soup
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen sea bass, cod, or orange roughy fillets
- 4 cups assorted stir-fry vegetables from a salad bar or produce department or one 16-ounce package frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- Thaw fish, if frozen.
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
- In a saucepan combine vegetables, broth, and Cajun seasoning.
- Simmer, covered, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in fish and undrained tomatoes.
- Return to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes.