Buffalo Chicken Breakfast Muffins
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut oil or ghee
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Pinch of finely ground sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a standard-size 12-well muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Place all the ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Fill muffin wells three-quarters full.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.