Broccoli And Cheese Patties
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften.
- Add the broccoli and give everything a stir.
- Cook until the broccoli just begins to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, then whisk in the panko, cheddar and Parmesan.
- Add the broccoli mixture and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Form six patties.
- Arrange the patties on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula to flip the patties, then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Allow the patties to cool on the baking sheet and then store in an airtight container.