Blueberry Crumble With Cream Topping
- 18 ounces fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or ghee, room temperature
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut cream, or 1 cup full-fat coconut milk, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the blueberries in an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Place the almond flour, oil, erythritol, coconut flour, and cinnamon in a bowl and mix.
- Crumble over the top of the blueberries.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes before dividing among 6 serving bowls.
- Top each bowl with 2 to 3 tablespoons of coconut cream.