Blueberry And Lemon Yogurt Parfaits
- 2 cups plain Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- handful of granola or cereal
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, maple syrup, lemon zest, vanilla and ginger.
- Fill four parfait glasses or small jars about one-quarter of the way with blueberries.
- Spoon about 3 tbsp of the yogurt mixture over the berries in each glass.
- Sprinkle remaining berries on the yogurt.
- Add one last dollop of yogurt.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle each with granola or cereal and devour.