- 1 (1 1/2-lb) rotisserie chicken
- 4 lettuce leaves, chopped
- 4 strips bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 medium Hass avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup salad dressing of choice
- Remove the chicken skin and meat from the bones, then chop or tear the meat and skin into bite-sized pieces.
- Put the pieces of chicken and skin in a bowl.
- Add the lettuce, bacon, tomato, and pepper and toss to combine.
- Cut the avocados in half horizontally, remove the pits, and place on a plate.
- Stuff the avocado halves with the filling mixture.
- Drizzle each stuffed avocado with 1 tablespoon of dressing immediately.