Balsamic Orange Roast Beef
- 3 1/2-4 pound boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Juice and zest of 1 orange, plus orange wedges for serving
- Ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except orange juice pepper in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or 4 hours on high heat.
- Cook 3/4 of the gravy over medium hear in a saucepan.
- Stir in orange juice and zest and remove pan from heat.
- Break beef apart on a serving dish and pour gravy on top.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve with orange wedges.