Baked Turkey Meatballs
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko or dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 medium onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg in a large bowl, then whisk in the panko and Parmesan.
- Now add the ground turkey, onions, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Roll the mixture into balls about 1 1/2 inches across.
- Place on the baking sheet, leaving a bit of space between each meatball.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through.