- 4.5+ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups softened butter
- 1 1/2 packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packets instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz each)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4+ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- X tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar and pudding in another bowl. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour/baking soda mixture.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spoon globs onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown.