All Day Any Day Hash
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or ghee
- 2/3 cup sliced white onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium turnips, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 8 ounces boneless steak, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crushed pork rinds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup creamy Italian dressing
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the turnips, carrots, bell pepper, and steak.
- Toss to coat, cover, and cook for 15 to 18 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the crushed pork rinds, parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper and toss to coat.
- Divide the hash evenly among 4 bowls and drizzle each bowl with 2 tablespoons of dressing just before serving.